Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feeling Better... I Think

     Hannah seems to be feeling better today.  Still saying she's getting headaches on and off.  Not sure what to do about that though.  I know her vision isn't 100% but since she does so well in school I figure we can deal with it when she starts complaining.  The problem is Hannah tends to cling to anything that gets her sympathy and use it until you have to stop ignoring it.  For over a year after surgery she would get "belly aches" every time she got in trouble or didn't want to do something.  It got to the point where we had to tell her "you're fine" and make her go back to what she was doing.  But it's so hard, because what if she really is in pain?  She has always refused to take meds, even Tylenol and Motrin, since surgery so it's not like there's anything we can do other than give her hugs and kisses.  Considering she is currently dancing in the living room to the theme song to "Wizards of Waverly Place" I'd say she's ok for now. Lol.  I just have to figure out what to do long term if this turns into a constant thing.

     She was nice enough to share her headache from yesterday with me though!  Lol.  My head is killing and it was not a fun ride to the doctor's office and back to get my labs done.  I would love my thyroid levels to be perfect but if they're off it'll be a concrete reason not to annoy Zach about wanting a baby earlier than we plan...lol .  My baby fever is getting crazy at this point.  There are so many babies around right now that it's like sticking an alcoholic in a bar!!!!  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment